Welcome to KidWebDirectory.com! Our site contains a lot of listings about child care, children's health, advice, parenting, teen life, recreation, education, babies, family.

What should I do when my child is enrolled in a child care program?

Once your child is enrolled in a child care setting, you will be visiting the program regularly. Because the licensing specialist is only able to make one or two routine monitoring visits each year, the parents? help in observing what is happening at a center is critical. If you are having a problem with a center or believe that a licensing rule may have been violated you are encouraged to call the state licensing office to talk with a licensing specialist.

Each program licensed by the Bureau of Regulation and Licensing agrees to follow rules that are designed to protect the children in care. If you believe that a center may be violating one of the licensing rules, you may file a complaint with the licensing office.

Tags: , ,